Re: [DISASTER] Latest update broke my system entirely

Seth R Arnold:

> Peter -- even if the paths are correct? I am a little reluctant to play
> around with mine, since my system works...

Jonas Steverud:

> The message said the pathes had to be relative and mine where absolute.
> Since they looked ok and I didn't know what to change them too I let them
> be. It worked until I updated last Thursday.

I have removed all the paths from the files in /etc/pam.d, and it works
flawlessly. The ones I'm talking about are those to the .so files, just to
make sure we talk about the same thing.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/