Re: email from cracklib cron

On 29 Apr 1999, Gary L. Hennigan wrote:

> My question is why hasn't this been fixed? Or perhaps it has and
> somehow my system just isn't up-to-date? Or was it deemed too simple a
> fix to warrant a new version of cracklib-runtime?

It has been fixed and uploaded to potato.  There has since
been another bug found which I've tracked down to a bug in
the find package.  A new upload should be coming shortly.

I'm not clear on when its ok to upload a fix to a stable
distribution.  This is clearly not a security issue or even
a serious problem.  Would it still be appropriate to upload
to slink?

--
Jean Pierre