Re: wysiwyg

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 10:16, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:42:26PM +0200, Benjamin Swatek wrote:
> > Does anyone know a wysiwyg-html editor? All I need it for is to create
> > web-photo albums, and I'm just to lazy to write all the links to some
> > 500 photos....
> $ apt-cache search photo album
> bins - Generate static HTML photo albums using XML and EXIF tags.
> gallery - a web-based photo album written in php
> libroxen-photoalbum - Photo album module for the Roxen Challenger web
> server
> phpix - A PHP-based web photo album
> zope-cmfphotoalbum - Zope Content Management Framework Photo Album
> module
> zoph - Web based digital image presentation and management system
> album - HTML photo album generator with theme support

To add to this list, you could also use iGal. I don't see it listed
here, but it is available in unstable. Very simple, very powerful, and
you can create templates so that all of your albums as well as captions
etc.

Erinn
--
How many times must you prove you're an angel
How many more demons do you have to strangle