Re: urgent Mail Server

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:

> Quoting Lindsay Yardley <lindsay@ebuild.net.au>:
> > G'day all,
> > This morning I recieved an invoice from the isp who handles my
> > mail/website, he's increased his fees by 200%. This is only a hobby
> > thing so I can't justify spending that much for redirection & masking.

setup your own email server ...

> I have written an article on setting up an e-mail server:
>
> http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=7460/uni1032893910897/ur0209o.htm
>
> I'd appreciate feedback.  This article is basically a draft of the
> e-mail chapters in a book I am writing.

good ... need more articles like yours ...
	- didnt see much on smtp logs and on secure pop

and i'd like to see if you can work in this  pic like too
	http://www.postfix.org/big-picture.html

ot... sendmail gizmo's ( configs, rbl, logs, anti-* )
	http://www.linux-sec.net/Mail/Sendmail

c ya
alvin