Re: apt-get upgrade mysql-server problem?!

Please disable HTML mail - this is an email list, not the web.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 16:54:15 +0200, c.o.i.n. wrote:
>    Setting up mysql-server (3.22.32-4) ...
>    dpkg: error processing mysql-server (--configure):
>     subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

>    What can we do to resolve this problem?

This looks like a known problem; http://bugs.debian.org/92196 has details on
how to fix it by hand.

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch