Re: Problems with 8139too driver in kernel 2.4.2

        I have two cheap cards and it worked fine and straightforward for
me. The only problem I had was that I selected a wrong driver the first
time, then I browsed the drivers diskette and found the right driver, which
is already bundled with the kernel.
        Have you compared the sources of the drivers for 2.2.18 and 2.4.2 ??

Good Luck !!

Daniel