Re: OT: problems with OpenGL

On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 03:49:32PM -0500, Jerrud wrote:
> I`m trying to compile this 3D animation program (Flow), and I keep getting
> this error when I compile it:
>
> partDrawOGL.cpp:148: implicit declaration of function `int
> glPointParameterfvEXT(...)' make[1]: *** [partDrawOGL.o] Error 1 make[1]:
> Leaving directory `/usr/src/flow-0.5.2/src' make: *** [src] Error 2
> alpha:/usr/src/flow-0.5.2#
>
> Does anyone know what this means? opengl`s web site doesnt help me any, and
> the author of this program hasnt responded to any of my e-mails. I have Mesa
> installed (the newest version, whatever it is).

    Looks like you're missing a header file. The compiler doesn't know what
the glPointParameterfvEXT function is.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be  dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925