Re: KDE packages?

On Saturday 13 January 2001 23:22, Rob Rati wrote:
> Is there another place to get KDE packages besides kde.tdyc.com?  That
> site appears to be down.  Does anyone know why it's down, or when/if
> it'll come back up?  I thought I remembered hearing something about the
> site disappearing because tha maintainer was upset at some people who
> were e-mailing him.  Anyone have any info?   TIA.
>
> Rob

change your line to
deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/debian potato main crypto optional qt1apps

It's just the http server that's down.  It happens.  And no, Ivan has said no
such thing, though he did seem a little irritated at the 20 messages to
debian-kde about kde.tdyc.com being "down".

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.