Re: KDE packages?

    Huh?

I'm not playing with testing, so that would mean I wouldn't get kde updates.
Not sure that makes any sense. Last I heard, Ivan was leaving 2.01 and
allowing potato users to pull down 2.1 unstable with single addition of
'beta' to sources list.

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074