Re: Additional PHP Modules?

I've been wondering this myself.

I needed to code some spell checking functionality, and using the built in pspell() and aspell() functions from the PHP modules seemed alot cleaner than piping through ispell.  I was about to install the packages for these modules when I realized that they, along with many other PHP modules aren't packaged in the main distribution.  Can they be found anywhere?  How can I go about compiling them in a way to make sure they're compatible with my currently compiled PHP engine from the debian dist?

--Harlan

--
Harlan Crystal          E-mail: harlan@nyc.rr.com
AIM: 'Harlan Crystal'   WWW: http://sdf1.2y.net/