apt-proxy configuration

Can anyone send me a working configuration for apt-proxy that contains the
standard distribution sections ( / /non-US /non-free)?  Or perhaps you can
tell me what I've done wrong; here are the "backend" entries for
/etc/apt-proxy, stored on my box called "wolf":

add_backend /kde/                                               \
        /home/ftp/pub/debian/kde/                               \
        kde.tdyc.com::kde/

add_backend /helix/                                    \
        /home/ftp/pub/debian/helix/                    \
        spidermonkey.helixcode.com::http/distributions/debian/

add_backend /security/                                  \
        /home/ftp/pub/debian/security/                  \
        security.debian.org::debian-security/

add_backend /non-US/                                    \
        /home/ftp/pub/debian/non-US/                    \
        non-us.debian.org::debian-non-US/

add_backend /                                           \
        /home/ftp/pub/debian/                           \
        http.us.debian.org::debian/

Here's my other machine's /etc/apt/sources.list entries:
deb http://wolf:9999/             woody     main contrib non-free
deb http://wolf:9999/non-US/      woody     main contrib non-free
deb http://wolf:9999/kde/         potato    main contrib non-free
deb http://wolf:9999/security/    potato    main contrib non-free
deb http://wolf:9999/helix/       woody     main contrib non-free

I turned debugging output on, but the logs only show entries like:
Jan 12 20:05:20 timberwolf apt-proxy[9998]: connect from harp.random.net

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Please cc me in any responses to the list; I haven't been able to
re-subscribe yet, and may not in time to catch your responses.
--
FORTUNE REMEMBERS THE GREAT MOTHERS: #5

	"And, and, and, and, but, but, but, but!"
		-- Mrs. Janice Markowsky, April 8, 1965