Re: save msgs to default mailbox in Mutt

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 08:19:48PM -0500, mike wrote:
> 	OK i'll agree with your fine reading of the terse descriptions, but
> since Mutt lets me delete as many messages as i want without a prompt,
> (set delete=yes); you think it would let me save just one message without
> the prompt if i have gone through the trouble of setting the default
> mailbox :).

Ah, but you could use a macro! ...off reading...trying...like

unset confirmappend
unset confirmcreate
macro index s <save-message>\n

And yes it works here (but maybe use a yet unused letter, just in case)
You can try this out in a running mutt with :, pressing : gets you a mutt
command line prompt, and all mutrc commands can be used here

--
groetjes, carel