Re: How send mail one user to another/One account?

Mike wrote:

> wanadoo.fr is *not* the local system.  I had this same problem for quite
> some time.  So, in your /etc/exim.conf file look for the following sections
> and do something sorta kinda similar.
>
> # Had to comment this line out to get things to work.
> #qualify_domain = earthlink.net
> qualify_domain = localnet.here
>
> local_domains = localhost:localnet.here
> --- End exim.conf sections ---
>
> The localnet.here thing is what exim thinks my domain name is.  And with
> something like this, I can still do local mail between users, and still get
> mail out to others on my ISP.

Two changes? I made them and it doesn't look liek it's bouncing back.
Will test further. Thanks a lot. Since I don't have the time now to
research this further this won't affect any of the system's ability to
mail the user/me?

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"