Re: How to make apache use php?

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 06:34:27PM +0100, Kent Nyberg wrote:
> I have a normal woody (as in the old woody.. not the test thing..) system.
> I have apache installed as a normal .deb package using apt.
> But it seemes that the standard apache can't use php.
> I have searched for a php module in my system but i cant find any :(
>
> I noticed that there are php* packages in woody, but since i am very
> poor and dont want to spend my time downloading stuff i do not need, i
> do not want to download that yet.
>

> What should i do to get support for php in my apache?
> I would rather not download the source.

	You have to install the php stuff in order to use php.  You
	should be able to just "apt-get install php3" or php4 if you
	want that.  Sounds like maybe you should spring for some cd's if
	you connection is that expensive.
	kent

--
  "In order to make an apple pie from scratch,
      you must first create the universe."