Re: Removal from list

"Marco Herrn" <herrn@gmx.net> writes:
> Now I have the same problem. I tried it several times written the
> unsubscribe in the subject and in the body. But it doesn't work. Thats the
> answer I get:
>
> You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.
> What I did find were the following approximate matches:
>
> 1745 herrn@gmx.net                      32752 herrn@gmx.net
> 822 list.ebirn@gmx.net                 18529 herrn@gmx.net
> 432 c-3@gmx.net                        18227 herrn@gmx.net
> 741 sfr@gmx.net                        18227 herrn@gmx.net
> 623 gsmh@gmx.net                       17202 herrn@gmx.net
> 791 42ff@gmx.net                       17202 herrn@gmx.net
> 1197 m_g_m@gmx.net                      16631 herrn@gmx.net
> 704 molino@gmx.net                     15460 herrn@gmx.net
>

> What I find really interesting is that my e-mail adress is contained 9
> times!
>
> And this problem must be new. I have subscribed and unsubscribed several
> times already. And evertime it worked.

I'll ditto this. I need to unsubscribe from the list during the next
week because of a holiday shutdown and I had a similar experience to
Marco and Eileen. I'm also no newbie. I've subscribed and unsubscribed
several times in the past with no trouble.

If this happens to you be sure to send a complaint to
listmaster@debian.org and explain what's happening.

Gary