Re: Removal from list

Now I have the same problem. I tried it several times written the
unsubscribe in the subject and in the body. But it doesn't work. Thats the
answer I get:

You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.
What I did find were the following approximate matches:

1745 herrn@gmx.net                      32752 herrn@gmx.net
822 list.ebirn@gmx.net                 18529 herrn@gmx.net
432 c-3@gmx.net                        18227 herrn@gmx.net
741 sfr@gmx.net                        18227 herrn@gmx.net
623 gsmh@gmx.net                       17202 herrn@gmx.net
791 42ff@gmx.net                       17202 herrn@gmx.net
1197 m_g_m@gmx.net                      16631 herrn@gmx.net
704 molino@gmx.net                     15460 herrn@gmx.net

What I find really interesting is that my e-mail adress is contained 9
times!

And this problem must be new. I have subscribed and unsubscribed several
times already. And evertime it worked.

Marco Herrn