Re: Debian maintenance of my GNU packages

On Jo, 16 feb 12, 00:36:21, Christian Grothoff wrote:

> That's what Daniel told me about an hour ago -- and that he's now
> planning on doing a GNUnet upload (yet again to experimental...)
> tomorrow.  I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed for now.

If you are interested in staying *very* up-to-date about what your
packages are doing in Debian you can subscribe to the PTS:

1. Go to http://packages.qa.debian.org/<source-package-name>
2. Fill your email in the box on the bottom left and click "go"

You will then get informations about:
- uploads
- testing migration
- bugs reported in Debian
- etc.

You can also subscribe only to some of these (it should be documented
somewhere how to do it, probably in Developers Reference).

Kind regards,
Andrei