Re: Trouble with booting on Ultra 2.

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

>OpenBOOT on all SMCC made PCI Ultras and most SBUS Ultras has severe bugs in
>booting from floppy, so forgot about floppy booting unless you have UltraAX,
[..]
Well thanks for letting me know that, at least know I know why i can't
use this floppy :))

BTW, I think it will be good to put this information into the
instalation document.

>Just do TFTP/CDROM/Tape booting, all those work just fine.
OK, I will try TFTP, but in the afternoon.

Thanks,
Dariusz

--
                     Dariusz Puchalak <scorpius@stud.pwr.wroc.pl>
"I'm sure our friends in Redmond will work really hard and act as our beta