Re: quota64?

> There is just one problem, these structures are not passed by normal means.
> They are used at those files, which are written to and read from directly
> from userspace, without any conversions.
>
> I was able to compile working quota-tools with patched sys/quota.h, where I
> had placed dummy uint32s before time_ts. The ones from potato were definitely
> not working.

Check out quota from RedHat, it does it the right way(tm) until quota.user
file format is thrown away and something more reasonable is designed (it
even does not have a magic nor version number and is endian and archsize
dependent :((( ). And make sure to update your kernel as well before.

Cheers,
    Jakub
Jakub Jelinek | jj@sunsite.mff.cuni.cz | http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz
Administrator of SunSITE Czech Republic, MFF, Charles University
UltraLinux  |  http://ultra.linux.cz/  |  http://ultra.penguin.cz/
Linux version 2.3.9 on a sparc64 machine (1343.49 BogoMips)