Re[1]: Java on Ultra I with UltraLinux (RedHat)

Sorry, I'm new in Linux world (I got my Ultra-I this year,
I come from NextStep world).

I understood that I have to explain what is my research
:
 - I want to use Linux on my Sun computer, I got RedHat
because it was the first appropriate Linux distribution I
found on the net, but I'm not affraid to install a Debian
one, since there is one appropriate too.
 - I want to learn Java programming...
   So for you, I ask my question in another way :
  Is Debian offering a way to have Linux & JDK on Sun
Ultra-I Creator ?

Sorry for first mail.
And thanks for (quick) responses.

list about
> the Debian SPARC64 port.
>
> You probably should find an appropriate RedHat mailing
list...

Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com