multi sparc bootable CDROM

Hello,

  I'm working on the CDROM boot method for Debian/SPARC (sparc32) based on
silo and I discovered silo is able to bootstrap ultra workstations too.
Therefore I could provide a setup with 2 kernels, one for old sparcs (sun4c &
sun4m) and another for ultrasparcs (sun4u).  However I don't know if there are
incompatibilities between Debian sparc32 dist & the ultrapenguin kernel.
In case there is no such incompatibilities, could you package an ultrapenguin
kernel that could be included on the CDROM (isofs, loop, initrd & net support
compiled in the kernel) ?

Thanks in advance.