About Debian Ultra Sparc Port

       Hi Debian users,
        Some days ago I saw an announcemnt about Sparc frozen in Debian
Slink.
This is great. But, arrived 2 Ultra 5 Sparcs at my work lab. At first, I

installed Slowlaris :) and the second I will install Linux (Debian).
        Can anyone point me how I install Linux at an Ultra 5 Sparc?
        I'm wondering if I can install Debian at Ultra and have the
same Debian quality that I have with my PCs with Debian. ;)
        Have a nice day,                Paulo Henrique