Status and question

I'm about to go off and build the latest kernel and egcs (from cvs sources).
 At the same time I'm still trying to get .debs built.  My question is this:
 What is the absolute minimum set of packages that are needed for other
people to be able to start working on debian-ultra?  Do we need _everything_
standard, or can we get by with less than that?  It would be really helpful
if someone could generate a list of packages needed and then we can work
against that.  That would also be very useful on the ports page.  Sorry I've
been idling so long, but SPI and real work have kept me quite busy lately.

Nils.