Re: New modutils for Sparc/Ultra

On Sun, Dec 20, 1998 at 03:45:35AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > I can't get libtricks or fakeroot to work at all.
>
> Is that a general C++ problem?

fakeroot works fine for me under the current glibc 2.1 for sparc and
kernel 2.1.131. must be something on your end...wait a sec i recompiled
that for myself...just do a recompile of the current source it will
work, now to figure out why i didn't do a NMU :/

Ben (who is going to assess his TODO list for mistakes)

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org