Re: Installation method

> An Ultra Enterprise 1. What should be displayed after "boot net"? I get one
> line that says it's booting from the network and nothing else. On the
> machine running tftp, in.tftp starts and dies very rapidly.

You should see a line with a rotating bar (\,|,/,-) and a fast changing HEX
number leading to indicate the number of bits read.

I guess your rarp,arp or tftpboot is not set right. If you are using a
Solaris boot server, you can try to comment out "-s" option of the tftp
line in your /etc/inetd.conf file and restart your inetd.

--ward