mirroring and space

Ward-

I just cleaned up my previous work in my home dir, and freed up about
800M... I had a cage with everything installed that was big and is no longer
needed.  Any backups you have from the previous system don't need to be
online, the current work is much cleaner and I don't think we'll ever need
to go back to that.

 Also, Ward, you said we were mirroring i386 and sparc binaries and sources.
 I don't think we need the i386 binaries for anything... anyone disagree?
The sparc ones might be interesting, but we'll need to mirror the
binary-sparc64 tree once it goes on line, and we (obviously) need all the
sources.

Nils.