Re: Ultra Sparc thoughts

Ward, where (and how) do you mirror it from?  Please give us some
instructions on this... I haven't found anything later than 1.0 and that's
from 1997 on the ultralinux sites.  Also some info on setting up TFTP might
be useful.  I have the RARP stuff figured out already.  Should the SPARC
kernel run on the ultras?

Thanks, Nils.

In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.981027144436.7941N-100000@ruby.intranet.kachinatech
.c