xia01 status

Heideliho, ultrarinos...

Finally got a chance to do some work.  I compiled egcs 1.1b yesterday (still
as sparc-sun-linux since there's no 64 bit yet) and tried to compile
glibc2.0.95, no luck yet.  I have bug emails in for the problems with that.
Hopefully once I get the glibc compiled, we'll have a working compiler on
xia01 in the main directories again.  If anyone wants to compile things in
the meantime, copy the /home/lohner/cage directory , cd into it, and 'sudo
chroot . bin/bash' and then you can work in there.

Luck,
Nils.