Re: Buggy ssereg float function return on amd64

Tobias Burnus writes:
> I now have:
> - LAPACK 3.1.1, which contains all BLAS routines  incl. and "BLAS/TESTING"
> - cblas.tgz
>
> I compiled them with gfortran 4.3.0,
>
> FORTRAN  = gfortran
> OPTS     = -funroll-loops -O3 -march=native -msse3

We can't use "-march=native -msse3" for our distribution; the minimum
requirement for the processor is i486. Does the build succeed without
these options as well? We can provide libraries optimized for other
processor versions, but afaiu this is done in the atlas3 packages.

Is there any advantage to use the blas included in lapack instead of
the refblas 1.2 release?

  Matthias