Re: blas_1.2-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 10:12:16AM -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Just wondering if you received my last email on this.  COuld you
> please clarify your objection, and point out why it did not apply to
> the accepted refblas3 package?

Well I just chatted with the folks on #debian-devel on OFTC. The
simple idea is, you need to either generate the blas*ps and
cinterface.pdf from source, or remove them while building your package
and move them to a different (non-free?) package.

So, this is the decision you have to take.

Thomas Viemann spotted that the groff source for blas-paper2.ps is
available here: http://www.netlib.org/papers/
But my searches took me no further, so I gave up! :-(

HTH.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,