Re: gfortran transition update

On 2007-11-15 08:41 -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings!  Just wondering if you got my last email with the ssh key.

I did, and set up an account, but then got stuck setting up external
IP access through the router. And then there was a power cut. Machine
is now UPSed. I have yet to sort out the deps you asked for or
finalise access details. (I was out all yesterday). As soon as I have
I'll mail you the details.

I also still have problems mailing you - my last message to you has
been 'waiting for 48hrs) I seem to be greylisted or something.

Reply if you get this.

Riku - can you bounce to make sure?

Being unable to mail is going to make things difficult. IRC on
#debian-arm or something would be a good backup plan.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/