Re: gfortran transition update

Greetings, and thanks!

This is probably too long-term a suggestion for the present need, but
why can't we give developers, at least some developers, sudo access
within the chroots?  Seems like it would be much more efficient.  And,
secondly, is there ever any possibility of providing a
cowbuilder/debootstrap type of image/package that emulates the more
difficult arches *locally*?

Take care,