Re: gfortran transition update

Greetings!  OK got a local gfortran setup on pergolesi, but only in
the lenny_amd64 chroot, as this appears the only pure amd64 with a
libc6-dev installed.  (I don't know how to navigate the biarch)

Using a local sid gcc/gfortran setup, I can reproduce the failure, but
cannot debug:

camm@pergolesi:~/blas-1.2$ gdb cblas/testing/xscblat1
GNU gdb 6.4.90-debian
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu"...BFD: /home/camm/blas-1.2/cblas/testing/xscblat1: don't know how to handle OS specific section `.gnu.hash' [0x6ffffff6]
"/home/camm/blas-1.2/cblas/testing/xscblat1": not in executable format: File format not recognized

(gdb)

Help please.

Take care,