Re: Fake package for Texlive 2023

On 24.10.2023 15:10, khatre wrote:

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, the 2023 version of Texlive is missing on the "fake package" at

https://tug.org/texlive/debian.html#vanilla

I believe that a 2023 version would need to not depend on freeglut3.

You are not the first person who asked. Unfortunately I did not find the time to care about this and Norbert was kicked out of Debian. The provided texlive-local is a first step, but it is definitely incomplete. As said: I did not find the time to do it better so maybe use that one as first step.

Hilmar
--
sigfault