Re: inclusion of `hintview` into Debian

On 22.07.2023 10:38, Erik Braun wrote:

Hi Erik,

Remarks:
- The package is currently build w/o gtk support. Not sure, why this
   this did not work, I'll fix it later on.
- The source code I've downloaded from Martins web page is only for
   version 1.3.1. The Windows binary reports 2.0. Do you know where to
   get the source code for 2.0?

I'll ask Martin Ruckert an will come back to you.

I cloned the git report, the main.c still states.

#define VERSION 1
#define REVISION 3
#define PATCHLEVEL 1

That makes building a new upstream tar ball a little harder, as we have two different code trees, which both state to build version 1.3.1.

Hilmar