Re: inclusion of `hintview` into Debian

On 20.07.2023 17:36, Erik Braun wrote:

Hi Erik,

are there any plans to include Martin Ruckert's `hintview`
(https://hint.userweb.mwn.de/) into Debian?

So, the source package has been uploaded to he mentors queue. As I'm not a DD myself, I need another person, who pushes the package to the NEW queue.

Remarks:
- The package is currently build w/o gtk support. Not sure, why this
  this did not work, I'll fix it later on.
- The source code I've downloaded from Martins web page is only for
  version 1.3.1. The Windows binary reports 2.0. Do you know where to
  get the source code for 2.0?

Hilmar
--
sigfault