Re: Upload of cjk?

Am 14.03.2022 um 11:22 teilte Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) mit:

Hi Danai,

- I noticed that cjk (in this case c) does not seem to work without
latex-cjk-chinese-arphic*. Would it make sense to declare a depends? Or
do we need to keep it on recommends so ends user can choose, which
package to use?

My thought was the latter, because font packages are rather big.
But it may be best to change to Depends to avoid unnecessary bug reports by
people who further to install any font.

I left it on Recommends. People who need the full house, may install "latex-cjk-all".

Hilmar

hille@sid-amd64:~/devel/TeXLive/git$ dput ftp-eu cjk_4.8.5-1_source.changes
Uploading cjk using ftp to ftp-eu (host: ftp.eu.upload.debian.org; directory: /pub/UploadQueue/) running allowed-distribution: check whether a local profile permits uploads to the target distribution running protected-distribution: warn before uploading to distributions where a special policy applies
running checksum: verify checksums before uploading
running suite-mismatch: check the target distribution for common errors
running gpg: check GnuPG signatures before the upload
Uploading cjk_4.8.5-1.dsc
Uploading cjk_4.8.5.orig.tar.gz
Uploading cjk_4.8.5-1.debian.tar.xz
Uploading cjk_4.8.5-1_source.buildinfo