Upload of cjk?

Hi Danai, hi Norbert,

as the latest version of cjk solves #1006974 [1] I tend to upload ASAP. The packaging seems to be complete to me, please be so kind to have a look at the packages. There are a lot of lintian fixes still open, but I tend to do it at any time later.

I have questions, I'd like to clarify before:

- I've removed font(?) packages (hbf-cns40-b5, hbf-jfs56 & hbf-kanji48) from suggests & package description. I guess there no replacements for these packages, are there? - I noticed that cjk (in this case c) does not seem to work without latex-cjk-chinese-arphic*. Would it make sense to declare a depends? Or do we need to keep it on recommends so ends user can choose, which package to use? - I tend to drop cjk-latex, after being a dummy/transitional package for > 10 years.

Many thanks for response!

Hilmar

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?att=1;bug=1006974;filename=1006974.pdf;msg=40
--