Re: Biber/Biblatex incompatible version

Am 30.01.2022 um 00:04 teilte Maxime Bombar mit:

Hi Maxime,

biber version 2.17 that was accepted into unstable
on January 28 is incompatible with the biblatex version 3.16 shipped
with texlive-full or which is available in CTAN. There is the following error.

I'm sorry for this upload! Fortunately the test suite of rubber fails and hence the new biber version won't migrate into testing.

I'll have a closer look at what is uploaded to CTAN: as soon as the new biblatex appears there I'll update TL packages. Hope this is OK for you. If further packages fail to build we'll have to do update biblatex packages as you did.

Hilmar
--
sigfault