Re: Fwd: dvisvgm_2.10.1-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi

> Tells me that everything is up to date, either on upstream and master
> branch.

Strange.

> I just noticed that the pristine-tar branch was not updated by the import,
> not even locally. I did the commit now and pushed it. Unfortunately this
> does not solve the issue.

But there are not changes in the upstream branch either, could you push
that, too.

Maybe you have some uncommon .git/config? This sounds all rather
strange.

I had improted 2.10.1 locally (but didn't push) and it properly
imported/updated upstream and pristine-tar branch, and made tags.

Best

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev