Re: Fwd: dvisvgm_2.10.1-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Am 29.09.2020 um 00:42 teilte Norbert Preining mit:

Hi,

something is broken in the git repo. Doing a fresh clone and then a gbp push

Did you **really** make a fresh clone?

The error messages below indicate that a
	git pull
was missing.

I'm pretty sure I did it run at least twice to make sure I have every commit, which were made in the meantime.

hint: Updates were rejected because a pushed branch tip is behind its remote
hint: counterpart. Check out this branch and integrate the remote changes
hint: (e.g. 'git pull ...') before pushing again.

Easiest fix is
	git push --force
;-)

Tells me that everything is up to date, either on upstream and master branch.

I just noticed that the pristine-tar branch was not updated by the import, not even locally. I did the commit now and pushed it. Unfortunately this does not solve the issue.

Hilmar
--
#206401 http://counter.li.org