Re: LuaTeX 1.0.0?

>I'll also drop a note to the teckit Debian and upstream maintainers -

Good luck with that - I was in contact with him when it was first uploaded by then he disappeared and never answered any email, so I guess teckit as separate package is dead for now.

Thanks for the code in the other email, I'm away from my computer due to a long weekend here, I'll test it when I'm back.

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13