Re: LuaTeX 1.0.0?

Hi Julian,

thanks for checking.

> ConteXt didn't work without me regenerating the format files with
> /var/lib/dpkg/info/context.postinst configure 2016.05.17.20160523-1

Umpf, yes. I am not sure these ever worked anyway. I will look into
it. MarkII is working, but Mark4 is different ..

> whether it needs to run "luatools --make cont-en" (just by checking

It is all done in tex-common triggers.

> But it solves the integrals problem ;-)

Good to hear.

> I don't know what we should do for stretch - I guess ask for an
> exemption?  Excluding XeTeX after all this time seems wrong,

Guess so, unless there is a simpler solution. I have checked a bit
for an alternative converter code, without success.

> Just a thought - I wonder whether anyone has considered contacting the
> teckit developers?  It is only this one pair of files

FOr now I have contacted Karl already, we will see what he answers,
since this is also a problem of TeX Live itself.

Thanks

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer