Call for testing

Hi everyone,

I have prepared a new set of packages targeting unstable. The biggest
change is that the following packages have been incorporated into
the texlive-* packages:

texlive-music:
	musixtex
	pmx
	m-tx

(NEW) texlive-htmlxml:
	xmltex
	jadetex

I got sick of maintaining all these separate packages which were
sometimes broken and outdated, so I decided to move everything
back into the main texlive packages.

Packages are ready for upload, but I would be happy if someone could
test them. Those running amd64 can directly use the following apt lines:
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ sid/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ sid/
for other archs I don't have prepared binary packages.

The packages are signed with my (new) subkey, in case you have
verification errors please fetch the sub keys from the usual key
servers.

Thanks for any reports

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13