Re: Call for testing

Hi Norbert,

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:57:34 +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:

> I have prepared a new set of packages targeting unstable. The biggest
> change is that the following packages have been incorporated into
> the texlive-* packages:

I tested new packages on VirtualBox.  It took roughly 2 hours
to download and install them and everything went smoothly.

> I got sick of maintaining all these separate packages which were
> sometimes broken and outdated, so I decided to move everything
> back into the main texlive packages.

I think to move all packages (in upstream TeX Live) into
texlive packages as possible as we can is very good and
reasonable.  Thanks for your effort.

Best regards,	    	     2016-2-25(Thu)

--
 Atsuhito Kohda