texlive-latex-extra-doc

WTF !!!!!!

292Mb for the texlive-latex-extra-doc, "recommended package" that comes without warning.

It's not a package, it's a DoS of it's own ! And for which purpose ?

I have seen bug reports saying it was already the case in 2012, nothing comes. You could install 10 virtual machines with that size, maybe more, or write all your family history in full detail.

If the mainteners can't explain their works like everybodyelse do, at least please make a gift to our planet and get it out of "recommended". Who use it really ?

Regards
Philippe Coulonges