Re: pgf - updates and future

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 12:12:03AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Dear Ohura-san,
>
> (日本語が必要ならば、教えて下さい。どちらでも大丈夫です。)
>
> as I have not received any answer, I am asking again concerning
> your future plans of pgf.
>
> Could you please let us know how to proceed?
>
> To repeat, here is the git repository:
>         http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-tex/pgf.git
>         git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-tex/pgf.git
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Norbert

Dear Ohura-san,

I hope you are well!

There is also a bug report requesting an upgrade to this version, as
2.10 is not supported by the current ConTeXt.  Copying in the bug
report.

If you are no longer able to be an active Debian Developer for any
reason, please do let the project, and other people can take on your
Debian workload.

Best wishes,

   Julian