Re: font license (texlive-fonts-recommended)

Hi

just a quick answerbefore falling asleep:

I added the override because that is something in progress with Adobe to be sorted out.

There is no good solution, no better than ignoring this issue for now.

If Debian zealots get too crazy about it and butcher the distribution from every useable font, so it be, but for now I simply ignore the issue.

That probably didn't help, but at least it states the current status!

Norbert

PS: zealots means people seeing threads where there is no more risk of being sued than being hit by a meteroite!

PREINING, Norbert                              http://www.preining.info
JAIST, Japan                                 TeX Live & Debian Developer
GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13