Re: All those useless bugs in the TeX Live packages

On 29.05.13 Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) wrote:

Hi,

> Quite right. Although I remember that Hilmar said that he feels
> more safe with dealing with (La)TeX stuff than with Debian
> specifics.

Yes, correct. Simply b/c I completely lost track how TL is packaged
actually.

As you might have noticed I've reduced my Debian work to 0 and that
won't change in the near future. I don't really like the idea to
close all bougs we didn't cause ourself (i.e. upstream bugs). However
if nobody has the time to care about them we'd shouldn't keep people
in the hope we would.

Hilmar
--
    ***