biblatex and related packages

Hi all-together,

hope you're all doing fine. First of all, let me apologize for being so
silent the last few months. My new job did occupy me pretty massively
(and still does but, well, I'm trying to deal with it).

Looking forward, I'm myself a bit worried about the state of some of my
packages. Since I didn't keep up with tex-related packaging, I'm not
sure about the best course of action. I can, of course, (migrate to git
like you did and) update the packages to newest upstream, test and
upload them. But maybe it makes more sense to integrate them better with
the rest.

Does anyone have a plan for the biblatex-related stuff already? Maybe
you were already close to hiacking it? :) Speak up, please. I'd like to
work on a proper state, preferrably in joint effort with you.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de
: :'  :  Debian Developer                                 www.debian.org